Subjects of current researches
The range of our interests is very wide. But we try to focused on the most actual and
modern subjects, mainly in theoretical astrophysics. Chief problem is internal structure
of the Sun.
- The structure of turbulent convection region and its influence on acoustic spectrum
Text of oral report to Kioto Symp.
- Mathematical aspects of a problem of standard solar model construction
- The role of opacity and EOS in solar structure
- Model with given sound speed profile
- Neutrino problem - model approach
- High presice intergation of solar model
- Thermodynamic of solar plasma
- Helioseismic wave inversion
Created: 21/01/97 Updated: 21/01/97