This group of papers deals with the analytical uses
of continuous wavelet transforms. As it turns out, Hermitian
wavelets (the `Mexican hat' family) are fundamentally related to
the diffusion operator.
Equations are a language.
- to appear, J. Math. Phys. (1998)
- Physical Review E 55, 1590-1599 (1997)
- Acta Mechanica 104, 1-25, 1994.
- Appl. Sci. Res. 51, 109-113, 1993.
- Phys. Fluids A5, 1512-1513, 1993.
- IMA Conference on Multiscale Stochastic Processes
Analyzed using multifractals and wavelets, 1993.
Jacques Lewalle, email@example.com